· 1st Class Moving Inc. (“1st Class Moving “) respects individual privacy and values the confidence of its customers, employees, vendors, consumers, business partners and others. 1st Class Moving strives to collect, use and disclose Personal information in a manner consistent with the laws of the country in which it does business, and has a tradition of upholding the highest ethical standards in its business practices. 1st Class Moving abides by the U.S. Department of Commerce rules and regulations.
· This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that 1st Class Moving does not own or control, or to people that 1st Class Moving does not employ or manage.
· 1st Class Moving process your Personal Data only for specific and limited purposes.
· 1st Class Moving collects personally identifiable information when you register for a 1st Class Moving account, when you use certain 1st Class Moving products or services, when you visit 1st Class Moving pages, and when you enter promotions. 1st Class Moving may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
· When you register with 1st Class Moving we ask for your name, email address, address, phone number, and other personal interests. Once you register with 1st Class Moving and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
· 1st Class Moving also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, 1st Class Moving cookie information and the page you requested. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, to analyze trends, to track user movement, and to gather broad demographic information — all for the purpose of continually improving our website and delivering personalized, custom content. IP addresses may or may not be linked to personally identifiable information. This collection is standard procedure in most web-server environments.
· 1st Class Moving uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
· 1st Class Moving will not sell, share, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties.
· 1st Class Moving may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
o We have your consent to share the information;
o We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
o We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of 1st Class Moving to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
o We find that your actions on our web sites violate the 1st Class Moving Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
· 1st Class Moving may set and access 1st Class Moving cookies on your computer.
· 1st Class Moving may uses web beacons to access our cookies within and outside our network of web sites and in connection with 1st Class Moving products and services.
· 1st Class Moving reserves the right to contact you about specials and new products.
· Data Access and Corrections – Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your Personal Data, we will disclose to you the Personal Data we hold about you. We will also correct or amend any Personal Data that is inaccurate. To request access or corrections, please contact us using the “Contact Us” page at http://www.1stclassmovinginc.com/contact.html
· You may request deletion of your 1st Class Moving account by emailing us and confirming your choice to terminate the account. Account information will only be deleted by email correspondence. To request deletion, please contact us using the “Contact Us” page at http://www.1stclassmovinginc.com/contact.html
· In certain areas 1st Class Moving uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.